Resources & Training
NCFA is committed to providing non-partisan, research-based resources for everyone touched by adoption, whether you’re looking for parenting guidance, professional training, or help navigating the legal process.
Find an Agency or Attorney
Search NCFA's Member Directory to find an adoption professional to assist you with a range of services including homestudies, placement services, expectant parent counseling, birthparent support, legal services, search and reunion guidance, post adoption support, and much more.
NCFA membership is your home for professional community, support, resources, training, and advocacy opportunities. We know you want to do the best work possible in service of children, youth, and families. Together, we can advance sound adoption policies, improve practice, and strengthen the field to achieve our shared vision.
Membership Benefits include:
- NCFA Members-only listservs including country and topic specific groups
- Quarterly caucus and cohort calls
- Referrals of expectant parents and prospective adoptive parents looking for credible agencies and attorneys
- Publicity via our website ”Find A Professional” directory and friendly media inquiries on adoption related stories
- Information and assistance on specific adoption cases and best practice solutions
- Representation before policymakers, and foreign and domestic governments
- Education and training discounts including the National Adoption Conference
- Free Members Only Webinars
- Partnering with NCFA staff for receiving and participating in International Delegations and trips