What does it mean to be a member of NCFA?
Our members include adoption service providers, adoption attorneys, and resource organizations which serve the adoption community but are not child-placing organizations. Each member brings a uniquely valuable contribution to our shared vision while standing united in our unwavering commitment to helping ensure every child has a nurturing, permanent family.
"...the mentorship, guidance, collaboration, and recognition we have received over the years from NCFA has been pivotal to our success.”
- Debbie Wybrow, Wybrow-Olive Attorneys, The Bayakhanya Foundation
Membership applications are available. Get started below to join NCFA adoption professional membership.Get Started
NCFA membership is your home for professional community, support, resources, training, and advocacy opportunities. We know you want to do the best work possible in service of children, youth, and families. Together, we can advance sound adoption policies, improve practice, and strengthen the field to achieve our shared vision.
Membership Benefits include:
- Members-only listservs including country and topic-specific groups
- Representation before policymakers, and foreign and domestic governments
- Education and training discounts including National Adoption Conference registration
- Free Members-Only Webinars
- Publicity via our website ”Find A Professional” directory and friendly media inquiries on adoption-related stories
- Referrals of expectant parents and prospective adoptive parents looking for credible agencies and attorneys
- Program Caucus Calls
- Information and assistance on specific adoption cases and best practice solutions
- Participate in receiving visiting International Delegations
United in mission, diverse in perspective
NCFA has a diverse membership of agencies and individuals who share our commitment to providing loving, permanent families for all children while adhering to the highest standards of professional practice. NCFA does not require members to agree with NCFA on every policy issue, and membership does not mean an agency supports every position of NCFA.