Empowering Today's Adoption Professionals
NCFA has a diverse membership of agencies and individual attorneys who share our commitment to the highest standards of professional practice. Each member brings a uniquely valuable contribution to our shared vision, standing united in our unwavering commitment to helping ensure every child has a nurturing, permanent family.
Agency Membership Guide
Explore all the benefits of NCFA membership for your and your team.
"...the mentorship, guidance, collaboration, and recognition we have received over the years from NCFA has been pivotal to our success.”
- Debbie Wybrow, Wybrow-Olive Attorneys, The Bayakhanya Foundation, South Africa
"I truly appreciate you taking the time to give us some of your wisdom...We are so thankful for National Council For Adoption for reminding us why we do what we do. I’m so thankful for you!"
Grace Coan, Legacy Adoption Services, Texas
"I always appreciate your ability to be supportive of agencies who are finding things difficult, but also to find the positive side of things."
Wide Horizons for Children, Waltham, MA
Membership for Adoption Attorneys
In addition to providing standard contact and background information, please note that the application for attorney membership with NCFA will require:
- evidence of current membership in good standing with the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, OR
- a letter of recommendation from an authorized representative of a NCFA Member Agency or an NCFA Member Attorney, which specifically addresses your experience and competence in adoption law practice.
- statistical information about your experience with adoption-related services and cases
- agreement to pay membership dues of $400 annually
- Access to NCFA members-only listservs including country and topic-specific lists.
- Opportunity to use the NCFA member badge on your website and other promotional materials.
- Listing in NCFA’s online member directory connects you with prospective clients and fellow professionals seeking adoption services.
- Referrals: NCFA regularly refers phone and email inquiries from prospective clients to our members. We also refer friendly media inquiries about current adoption-related issues, to our members.
- Opportunity to post open positions to NCFA's online job board
- Discounted registration and free CEs at the annual conference which focuses exclusively on adoption-specific training across all types of adoption.
- Members-only webinars for professional development.
- Discounted registration for other webinars and training courses in NCFA’s learning library.
- A monthly newsletter delivered to your inbox with news, articles, resources, and announcements to help you stay informed.