Adoptive Family Membership Program
Discover how NCFA can provide you with support, resources, and expert financial coaching for your adoption process.
"I want to adopt, but adoption is expensive! How can I afford it?"
"Do I qualify for grants?"
"What is the Adoption Tax Credit?"
"I'm struggling to understand the process. It feels overwhelming."
"We want to be really good parents to our future child. What are the best resources to educate and prepare us?"
Answers to Your Adoption Questions
These and many other commonly asked questions and concerns are why we are launching the NCFA Family Membership. We want to provide families with reliable information and expert-based resources to help them make good decisions in the adoption process. Comprehensive Financial Coaching from Your Adoption Finance Coach, combined with NCFA's ever-growing library of resources, will equip prospective adoptive parents to navigate the adoption process with confidence and clarity.
NCFA Family Membership
Prospective adoptive parents need clear information, reliable resources, and access to experts to help them make good decisions. NCFA and YAFC Academy, are teaming up to offer an affordable option that meets those needs and supports individuals in the adoption process.
- Full access to the YAFC Academy with personalized financial coaching, on-demand video library, downloadable templates for budgets and action plans, and monthly webinars.
- Access to Members-only Facebook group for discussion of adoption finance and adoption process-related topics and support.
- Free Training and Educational Resources from NCFA, including the Intercountry Adoption Journey training course which provides 10 hours of Hague required education.
- Subscription to This Month In Adoption, a curated e-newsletter covering adoption news, headlines, research, and policy information.
- 30-minute annual consultation call with NCFA Staff